Friday, July 27, 2012

Awkward hello

Hiya uhhm long time no see.  Well I don't want to don the impression that I haven't been busy writing during my absence.  The truth is I have been writing, but not as passionately as I should have been.  But  the last few days i've been writing nonstop to build up a portfolio for this writing program i'm applying to and I'm beginning to remember how much I love, need writing in my life.  When I think of writing I think of it in the drops of rain falling from the sky in winter and the beams of sunlight warming my face in the summer- and everything in between.  Writing is everything.  But it's not enough to for me to just write, the act is only consummated when what I write is read. That's where you come in.  And whether by you I'm addressing the bottomless void of cyberspace or an anxiously awaiting follower doesn't matter.  I just need to share these words with someone.  So from now on I write and you read, deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment