Monday, February 18, 2019

Guess Who's Back BITCH

Hello Hello!  In what is the third update post in what's supposed to be a writing blog, here I am.  Only 7 years older (and no wiser!) let me explain.  I knew I had this blog somewhere in the deep crevices of the ancient worldwide web kingdom but I didn't know what manner of cringe username or password I managed to cook up at age 16.  Then in one of those send an email into the future things (the theme of this post is cringe fest) I found this account!  LePense!?  I sure was a deep teen hahaaha.  Anyways I was so excited to finally delete this (synonyms for cringe please?) uhm creeeaatiivveee and edgy soliloquy from my angsty years when I went through my oh so achey breakey emotional posts.  And you know what?  As, uhm, expressive as they are they're really not so bad for a fucking 16 year old.  In a very tragic twist of fate my laptop was stolen and all my teenage writings went kaput with it so this is the only vestige of my words that I have from this time of my life  I bloody love it, I'm filled with cringe and with another slightly more positive version of cringe (nostalgia?).  Anyways I've reached an irksome crossroad in life once again which means I'm turning to writing and reading as an expression and exploratory means towards my consciousness, goals that sort of thing.  So I decided (nothing has changed in all this time) to create a blog!  I want to spit whatever creative bits and bobs my mind expels there in the most tailored, refined version I can revise.  For my 1 follower who hasn't been active since 2012 and whatever internet bot is following this now, feel free to give me a peep at SojuWithTolu.  (I don't like Soju that much, I don't know why I named it that. I think I may have been drunk?)  But for here?  For this very cringe shrivel of my past that I can't seem to bring myself to delete.  For here I'm going to drop my slops and tim tams and boom bams.  Basically I'm just going to blab here for fun, nothing refined and nothing geared towards any greater goal.  I'll just splatter myself all over this page (cause it worked out so well the last time) and not worry about making it presentable for anybody.  There's my into and here's my outro...bye bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment